Re: gEDA-user: Missing the printable docs for gschem

On Thu, Nov 29, 2007 at 06:46:02AM +0900, John Doty wrote:

> Make a symbol representing the subcircuit. Include the attribute
> source=whatever.sch, where whatever.sch is the schematic of the
> subcircuit. In whatever.sch, attach input and output symbols from the
> "io" symbol library.

I was thinking gschem could use a 'make symbol' wizard for that.  It'd
be nice if you could draw a subcircuit and just have the IO pins turn
into a simple boxsym automatically.  It would make it much easier to
build hierarchical schematics that have a nice, clear toplevel block
diagram as the first sheet.

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>