Re: gEDA-user: 2 make errors installing gwave

Robert Butts wrote:
> There is an executable in /usr/local/bin named guile.  There is a
> usr/local/share/guile/1.6 directory.  There are two directories named 1.6and
> 1.8 in usr/share/guile.  So I guess I'm not sure where it was installed and
> I'd rather not guess.  Other than searching for guile files how can I tell
> where they are installed?

on debian there is a list command for the package manager.  Read if rpm
has such a command.

If yum is really similar to debian, then maybe read that man page too.

The debian command is dpkg -l 'guile*' to find all guile* package names,
then dpkg -L guile-1.6-dev spits oujt a 3 page list in /usr/share
/usr/lib /usr/include/libguile

John G

--
Ecosensory
tinyOS devel on:  ubuntu Linux;   tinyOS v2.0.2;   telosb ecosens1