gEDA-user: OT: OpenOCD?

Anybody using OpenOCD? I looking at an Atmel AT91SAM7X-EK board for
prototyping a data acquisition device, with the eventual intention of
designing a custom board around the AT91SAM7X256 processor with gEDA.
I need to program it somehow, and Windoze is alien to both the end
users and me.

I'd be interested in any experiences. There are no doubt other places
to inquire, but I feel I understand the viewpoints of folks on this
list, and they are more likely to be close to mine.

http://www.noqsi.com/
jpd@xxxxxxxxx