Re: gEDA-user: powermeter board, with less ground planes :-)

DJ Delorie wrote:
>> Yes, you need that first-time load feature. Most folks use a header.
>
> The R8C family has a standard header for programming, too, but adding
> the $2.65 USB chip means you don't need any $150 custom hardware (the
> standard debugging/flashing pod) to program the device - just a USB
> cable.

Oh, that's a deal. TI doesn't want that much dough for their's. $20 and
that included two experimental boards with uC. I think even a long USB
cable came in the box, the kind that runs almost $20 by itself at the store.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.