Re: gEDA-user: Slotting and visible power connections

Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
> On Fri, 07 Nov 2008 12:37:30 +0100, Stephan Boettcher wrote:
>
>> Why do you want power symbols?
>
> Analog circuits require dedicated capacitors at the power pins.

Yes. I am lucky that I have a good layouter, he will place bypass caps
very strategically. But when you need to do LC or RC filtering the power
pins will all be on different nets and then there must be power symbols.
There is no other way, really.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/