gEDA-user: Yesterday's (and Next) Free Dog Meeting at Bear Rock Cafe Reading, MA

All,

Really enjoyed the user group meeting yesterday at Bear Rock Cafe in
Reading MA.  It was a lot of fun and very welcoming to newcomers.

Just wanted to mention we are planning on meeting again on Thursday
December 4th at 7PM, same place, so anyone interested can get it on
their calendar.

Did I get the date right Stuart?

Also, I'm really interested in getting links to everyone's web pages
that was their.  I'm particularly interested in how DJ makes his own
PC boards; I've got to get that going at home

If anyone knows of someone who has gotten the project's to build in
xcode environment ( on the mac) that's appreciated also.

Pete