Re: gEDA-user: Yesterday's (and Next) Free Dog Meeting at Bear Rock Cafe Reading, MA

> Just wanted to mention we are planning on meeting again on Thursday
> December 4th at 7PM, same place, so anyone interested can get it on
> their calendar.
>
> Did I get the date right Stuart?

That is tentatively correct.  Once the day draws nearer, I'll make an
announcement on geda-user, as usual.

At some point I want to put together a summary of some of the things
we discussed.  There were a number of interesting developments
regarding the administration and support of gEDA.  First, however,
some details need to be hammered down.

Cheers,

Stuart