Re: gEDA-user: Slotting and visible power connections

> Ok. I'll have to try that from the command line. When using auto-number
> from within the GUI is overwrites instantations of slots which it shouldn't.

That's my point:  There are several ways to number refdeses in gEDA.
The command line scripts are (arguably) more configurable and
powerful, whereas people who want to say inside the GUI may prefer to
forgo the power and use the auto-refdes thingie.  In the perfect
world, the GUI method would be just as powerful as refdes_renum.

Like many unix systems, there are several ways to perform an act;
which is better depends upon what you want to do, your comfort level
with the command line, your experience level, etc....

Stuart