Re: gEDA-user: Is there a more detailed gEDA symbol edit turorial?

DJ Delorie wrote:
>> I just finished a pair of boards at 5:00 this morning (am I the only
>> one who can only concentrate on layout work when I'm dead tired?)
>
> I do most of my layout work after midnight too.
>
>> If it's any comfort, gschem is user-interface heaven compared to
>> pcb, the layout tool.
>
> Hey!  ;-)

Coming from chip design, the UI of pcb is much like those layout tools, and
when you know it, you can get good speed with it, and better than your personal best
with a  GUI like gschem has, (more pulldowns and visual hints).  But gschem does have a
way to use keyboard shortcuts with left, (or other), hand and point with the right hand
for speedy work.

John Griessen

--
Ecosensory   Austin TX