Re: gEDA-user: Daughter card opinion

Others might be interested in this kind of daughter board connector, too. Me being one of them...
Would you contribute the resulting symbol, footprints and pad patterns?

---<(kaimartin)>---
Sure - I just expanded the built-in 32-pin connector for the symbol. I'll have to take a look into constructing a footprint with pads on both sides of the board. I've attached the gSchem symbol, following the recently clarified guidelines on attachments to the list. ;)

Regards,
Ethan