Re: gEDA-user: OT: Mailinglist, often I get same text twice

Am Donnerstag, den 13.11.2008, 08:54 -0500 schrieb Ethan Swint:
> Here's a message sent as both plain text and HTML.
>    -Ethan

Yes it is, so the reason for this phenomenon is clear now, thanks.

I think there is absolutely no benefit in the HTML copy, so it may be a
good solution if writers to this list try to prevent sending plain and
html text in the some mail?

Seems that entries in the gEDA mail archive are filtered -- I have not
seen double text there.

Best regards

Stefan Salewski