Re: gEDA-user: Two simple questions. Hopefully...

Am Freitag, den 14.11.2008, 20:18 -0600 schrieb Kipton Moravec

> It is a 10K resistor with a bunch of attributes (heavy symbol)
>
> It was a little wrong, so I selected one in the schematic and did a
> "Down Symbol" and fixed it. I saved the page.

One addition to the fine answer of Kai_Martin:

For simple symbols like resistors there should be no need to change the
symbols (by "Down Symbol"). Nearly all attributes can be changed/set in
the schematic -- I do a double-click on the symbol for this to open the
attribute editor. I think you know this.