Re: gEDA-user: Two simple questions. Hopefully...

It seems to work except for one symbol.

It is a 10K resistor with a bunch of attributes (heavy symbol)

It was a little wrong, so I selected one in the schematic and did a
"Down Symbol" and fixed it. I saved the page.

Went back to the symbol selected it and typed "ep" and nothing changed
(this has been working earlier on other symbols.)

Selected it did a down symbol looks good -- the way I want. Tried et 0
no change, save again. Close page.

Selected again tried ep -- no change.

Closed the gschem. Started up again. Symbol not updated.

Went to add symbol that one has changes I want.

Searched disk to verify I did not have two files somehow with the same
name. I do not.

Right now I can delete the one on the schematic and add it back and it
is the new one. But I do not understand why it will not update.

Kip

--
Kipton Moravec AE5IB
"Always do right; this will gratify some people and astonish the rest."