Re: gEDA-user: Two simple questions. Hopefully...

Hello!
Probably your gschem is not configured to accept symbols from the directory it
saves to.
Look where the saved symbol goes, probably to your project directory or
working directory.
Add this directory to your user or project configuration file
${HOME}/.gEDA/gafrc  or ${HOME}/your/project/directory/gafrc
It should contain a line like this:
(component-library "${HOME}/directory/where/the/symbols/are/stored")
The gschem searches the libraries starting from the last one, so your private
symbol directory should be defined last.

Wojciech Kazubski