gEDA-user: Two simple questions. Hopefully...

I am working on a schematic that was imported from Viewdraw and I am
getting it fixed up.

1. If the schematic is on the page, and I want to add a frame around it,
how do I lock the frame so it does not get selected and move around the
page? I am sure I have seen it somewhere but I can not find it now that
I need it.

2. Some of my symbols have simple errors (as a result of the
translation). When I go down into the symbol, fix it, save it and then I
close the symbol page. It keeps the symbol on the schematic the old bad
way. If I delete the symbol and load it from Add symbol it is still the
old bad one. If I close gachem and come back it uses the fixed symbol.
Is there a way to reload the symbol libraries without closing gschem?

--
Kipton Moravec AE5IB
"Always do right; this will gratify some people and astonish the rest."