Re: gEDA-user: Two simple questions. Hopefully...

On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 16:15:39 -0500, Ethan Swint wrote:

> 1. Try searching the forums for title block - I remember there is
> discussion on how to lock down/unlock items.

You can find the lock/unlock actions in the edit menu of gschem.

The tutorial covers this, too:
http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:gsch2pcb_tutorial#create_schematicone.sch

>  I haven't
> determined how to automagically reload the symbol data for components
> already placed.

Select all components you want to update and type
	ep

Alternatively, you can chose the action "Update Component" from the edit
menu.

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak