gEDA-user: Want to Use TI's symbols, footprints

TI provides symbols and footprints for several formats,

*http://tinyurl.com/TI-symbols

*The footprints for Boardstation look to be the easiest to hack, e.g.:
*http://tinyurl.com/TI-brdstation

*I've looked over the list archives, but only found one thread ("PCB
suggestion" from Jan 2005) that references the Mentor Boardstation ASCII
file format, but no links to a format description.  Web searches have
also failed me.  Does anyone here have or know of documentation of this
format?

*Also, make a suggestion that TI support gaf:
http://tinyurl.com/TI-format-request*

Thanks,
Ethan