Re: gEDA-user: Using KiCAD netlist for PCB

   I prefer GTK than Qt, because I use gnome and it also seems that
   canvas in Qt is not that fast. I haven't tried KiCAD's layout yet,
   neither PCB, neither gschem. But as I want to try both (actually
   preferring GTK) and see which one is better for me.

   2008/11/14 Duncan Drennan <[1]duncan.drennan@xxxxxxxxx>

   >   Is it possible at least? Then I could finish schematics in KiCAD
   and
   >   begin layout on PCB.

     Slightly OT, but I am very interested in why you have decided to
     follow this path. Is KiCAD's layout programme lacking in some way?
     Is
     there insufficient support? Do you prefer KiCAD's schematic layout
     gschem?

   Raphael Derosso Pereira
   Engenheiro de Computação
   icq: 4517421