Re: gEDA-user: Using KiCAD netlist for PCB

On Fri, 2008-11-14 at 08:40 -0200, Raphael Derosso Pereira wrote:
> I prefer GTK than Qt, because I use gnome and it also seems that
>    canvas in Qt is not that fast.

Actually, IIRC, KiCad uses WxWidgets, but I guess that is besides the
point. I thought the Qt canvas was supposed to be good. (And for
comparison.. GTK doesn't have one.) gEDA / PCB use their own drawing
code anyway.

PS: I like GTK too.. now if only they had the same resources as the Qt
guys to throw at fixing bugs / improving the toolkit ;)

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,
Engineering Department,