Re: gEDA-user: Some kind of library manager and hierarchical netlisting

Yamazaki,

I have done a fair amount of work on hierarchical netlisting. However, I
run my own customized versions of libgeda and gnetlist. In my version,
each page is netlisted separately and thus a back end could be written
to retain the hierarchical information.

Steve Meier