Re: gEDA-user: "mm garbage", cannot repro

> I can't repro the MM line garbage.  I downloaded bx.pcb and while
> there is a single point line IN the file (out in space) I can't get
> points by deleting any of the lines already in the file or by
> drawing some in the grid saved with the file and then deleting them.

I can.  Set a 0.25mm grid and draw a bunch of lines that *look* like
plain 45 lines (i.e. no obvious corner, like you'd often get with _/,
and don't use X).  About one in four will produce a 1/100 mil line to
compensate for the grid rounding.

Heck, just drawing a diamond between the four grid points surrounding
a fifth is enough to get two remnants.