gEDA-user: Why not have components/symbols contain other components/symbols?

Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
> I do this all the time. It allows me to insert often used sub circuits
> from my local library.
.
.
.
> I use "Include-as-individual-objects" to import these blocks into the
> actual schematic. Thus, there is no recursive structure in the *.sch file
> and gnetlist has no reason to object.

Sounds great as a rapid symbol prototyping method, and array instancing method.

Needs documentation is all!

As far as putting such a symbol in schematics, if not working now, we should code it up,
gnetlist and all...

John
--
Ecosensory   Austin TX