Re: gEDA-user: More GL stuff to test

Peter Clifton wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-11-04 at 14:27 -0600, Bill Gatliff wrote:
>> Even without the dialog, something doesn't
>> look quite right...
>
> It's because the projection used is orthographic.. it drives my brain
> nuts in certain orientations.

Is it where you get aliasing of edges overlapping other edges (of rows of traces)?
That could cause "brain lock"...swirling spiral eyes...etc.

Being able to rotate in pseudo perspective -- rotate in the plane of the board --
would be a great help to  seeing what connects to what.

John Griessen
--
Ecosensory   Austin TX