gEDA-user: More GL stuff to test

More stuff to test in the "local_customisation_no_pours" branch (only).

http://www2.eng.cam.ac.uk/~pcjc2/geda/pcb+gl_3d/pcb+gl_3d-7.png

Doesn't the 3D make that dialog box look bent?

Better mask rendering (including an attempt to recognise board outline)
A polygon routine fix, noticed when attempting the above
Various z-stack fixups where I had bugs previously
(Including element marks and silk-screen issues)
Speed-ups rendering complex boards with a lot of vias piercing ground
planes

Complex boards best tested on a powerful machine (swift CPU and a decent
graphics card).. I got about 4x speed improvement over my Intel laptop
when testing on a friends machine with Nvidia graphics (when CPU bound
by geometry generation). Graphics throughput was about 20x faster once
you take the CPU bound operations out.

Best wishes,

Peter C.