Re: gEDA-user: PCB+GL benchmark revisited

Peter Clifton <pcjc2@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

>> Thank you for coding!
>
> Thanks for the feedback - it is the fact that I know others are using
> the code which keeps me improving it beyond what I needed last time I
> was designing PCBs.

Currently I do not do any layout work, but I'd like to try the new GL
and 3D work.  But I am having difficulties to find out how to get and
build it.  Is there some place with a summary what git trees exist, and
how to check them out, with enough detail for somebody still using CVS
mostly?

Thanks for all the code.

Stephan

--
Stephan Böttcher                     FAX: +49-431-880-3968
Extraterrestrische Physik            Tel: +49-431-880-2508