Re: gEDA-user: PCB: window focus bug in GL branch?

On 11/10/2009 05:26 PM, Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 13:15:38 -0500, Ethan Swint wrote:
>

>> I just did a git fetch&  build today from Peter's GL branch - many kudos
>> again! - but I'm getting a few "features" in my zooming activity.  The
>> first is reproducible by
>> 1) open PCB layout
>> 2) Swap application focus
>> 3) Use Alt+TAB to return focus to PCB.
>> 4) Use scroll wheel to zoom
>>
> Alt+Tab does not focus the mouse here. I have to move the mouse to the
> pcb window to make the mouse wheel zoom in pcb. (My config is: Gnome,
> metacity, mouse_focus=sloppy, pcb from Peters before-pours branch)

If I have another window open over PCB - e.g. schematic or text editor -
typically the first thing I do when I Alt-TAB back to PCB is to zoom in
to a related part of the board.  When that happens, the cursor doesn't
move relative to the screen.  That's when the above behavior occurs.

-Ethan