Re: gEDA-user: Strange PCB waring about shorted nets

On Wed, 2009-11-11 at 10:56 +0100, michalwd1979 wrote:
>  they are not. Am I doing something wrong?

We have really smart people in this list, so someone may guess what your
problem is.

What I would do to make life of these smart people easier:
Test with stable pcb snapshot.
Test with your last saved board without these problems.
Compare older copies of netlist/schematics with recent one to see if
something was changed.

If this does not help, or problem is related to development version of
pcb: Make board available for developers (if possible stripped down
version  with same problem).