Re: gEDA-user: Strange PCB waring about shorted nets

> We have really smart people in this list, so someone may guess what your
> problem is.
>
> What I would do to make life of these smart people easier:
> Test with stable pcb snapshot.

Tested with pcb 20091103 - exactly the same problem.

> Test with your last saved board without these problems.
> Compare older copies of netlist/schematics with recent one to see if
> something was changed.

Last copy that works right, is very little different from current. I changed only some clearances (only polygons were affected). No tracks or pads added. The schematic also have not changed. I've even tried generate and load new netlist but this did not change anything.

> If this does not help, or problem is related to development version of
> pcb: Make board available for developers (if possible stripped down
> version  with same problem).

I can provide the pcb file to any person that is interested. If anybody wants to check this please let me know and I will send the board.

Best Regards,
Michael W.