Re: gEDA-user: Cheaper right angle component video terminal?

   On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 5:16 PM, Ben Jackson <[1]ben@xxxxxxx> wrote:

   On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 01:47:48PM -0800, Anthony Shanks wrote:
   > I see, I actually like the black frame, I was just interested if any
   > company sold them for cheaper. I'll just use the digikey part.

     I'm sure they'd be cheaper in bulk from CUI.  Usually Mouser is a
     good
     place to check for connectors -- often they beat Digikey's prices.
     checked when I replied originally and they don't carry them.

   You may want to see if Kobicon (which Mouser does carry) makes
   a similar connector.

   (* jcl *)
   --
   You can't create open hardware with closed EDA tools.
   twitter: [2]http://twitter.com/jluciani