Re: gEDA-user: Feature Request Status-Terminal instead of dialogue and info boxes

http://ineiev.users.sourceforge.net/pcb/graph/info.view.png

> Does it work with the recent graphical DRC view?

Yes, as you can see, it does, it was written for it.

The new view has two tabs --- for DRC errors and for messages, there are
also small buttons above it to `detach' it (it becomes a distinct window),
close, clear logs and so on.

Regards,
Ineiev