Re: gEDA-user: PCB: DRC segfault on a ratline

On Fri, 2009-11-20 at 05:49 +0000, Ineiev wrote:
> On 11/19/09, Peter Clifton <pcjc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I tried it, and couldn't reproduce a crash, neither under gdb or
> > valgrind. What are the steps to reproduce?
>
> I had reproduced it faultlessly on two different machines
> with different GUIs before I reported; after your post
> I went to a third and reproduced it so that now I'm quite sure
> I have tested all three GUIs, the batch, the Lesstif and the GTK one.
>
> I run pcb tut1.pcb and enter `:drc'; with GTK it segfaults
> instantly, with other GUIs you have to skip several errors.

I just built origin/master, and couldn't reproduce on the GTK HID.

Do you have anything "non-standard" in ~/.pcb which could be causing it?

Perhaps you could send me a backtrace from the crash - since I can't
seem to get one myself.

Best wishes,

Peter C.