Re: gEDA-user: How to deal with single/dual parts?

On Fri, 2009-11-20 at 13:18 +0000, Kelvin Gardiner wrote:

> On a bit of a different note. It would be nice to search gedasymols.org
> directly form the library manager for additional symbols / components.

Been done... see:

http://www.tablix.org/~avian/geda/gedasymbolsui/

http://www.tablix.org/~avian/blog/archives/2006/12/geda_symbols_ui/

When I start linking back to posts written in 2006, I realise I've been
at this too long ;)

I didn't think it was _that_ long ago this code was written.

Perhaps not quite as integrated as I assume you meant, but good non the
less..

Perhaps we need some keen web-developer to define a gEDA symbols web API
which various sites hosting symbols can support.