Re: gEDA-user: Some questions about pcb

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 10:23 PM, Kai-Martin Knaak <kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 19:33:45 -0800, Jared Casper wrote:
>> http://pcb.gpleda.org/pcb-cvs/pcb.html#File-Formats
>
> Is this specification up to date?
> I am curious, because the command line options described in this document
> are mostly obsolete.

It's possible that there are features (i.e. flags or something)
implemented that aren't in that spec, but I would be pretty surprised
if a file conforming to that spec didn't work.

You can make the doc from the source in the repository, and it
extracts the file format info directly from comments in the parser
file (parse_y.y).  So I would imagine it'd be pretty up to date,
unless somebody changed the parser file without updating the comments.

Jared