Re: gEDA-user: Ben mode feature request

On 11/01/2010 01:35 PM, John Doty wrote:
  (and no, regexp's would not help this.).
They do for me. "mv `ls | grep ...` wherever". But mostly I try not to get into a mess where there are large numbers of files in a directory.

We're going to be doing things differently with our different approaches is all.

And as PCB gets more ease of use features, you are still not going to be using it, and if you did,
you could still script it and gschem and gnetlist as much.

On 11/01/2010 01:35 PM, Steven Michalske wrote:
> I like combining GUI and command line,  select the files in the gui and drag to the terminal!

Sounds like a trick!

Does that work with the GUI program known as "GNOME Terminal"?

John G