Re: gEDA-user: Comments on pcb's g-code exporter & HeeksCAD/HeeksCNC FOSS program for pcb milling

Markus,

I cloned and compiled the latest pcb.git version. The program runs, but I don't think the latest g-code patches are in there. Could you elaborate a little more on what I have to do to get the latest g-code patches in my pcb source file? I will keep "R-ing the F-ing M's" to try and figure out what "git am < 00xxx.patch" means.

Thanks,
Dave