Re: gEDA-user: PCB+GL resistor p0rn

On Sat, 2010-11-20 at 03:00 +0100, kai-martin knaak wrote:
> Peter Clifton wrote:
>
> >  when PCB+GL+3D lands and users start creating models).
>         ^^^^^^^^^
> I'd love to see PCB+GL enter the main repo rather than wait until
> 3D is mature enough, too.

I've been slowly tinkering with stabilising the code and heading in that
direction. One of the big jobs I've been putting off is cleaning up the
polygon rasterisation code I stole from cairo, moving it into its own
namespace and fixing up some gross API kludges I made.

The other nuisance is that the nice fast pixel shader based rendering
I've been using and enjoying recently will not necessarily work for
everyone. I have to write some tests to check what functionality is
available - and (if I feel charitable!), write some fall-backs ;).

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,
Engineering Department,