Re: gEDA-user: a different approach to 3D modeling

On Fri, 2010-11-19 at 23:43 +0100, Philipp Klaus Krause wrote:

> Let's not forget other free software, like wings3d, which may be less
> powerful compared to blender, but is much more newbie-friendly, and
> quite good for modelling (which it focuses on more than blender). AFAIK
> it has wuite a number of export plugins though, which should make
> supporting it easier.

Wings3D can export to most if not all the formats I'm interested in, but
now you make me feel stupid.. I couldn't figure out how to get started
with it other than opening existing models. Since you say it is newbie
friendly, I'll go back and try again.

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,