Re: gEDA-user: New autorouter high effort mode

Oh, BTW, what are your thoughts for processes & threads with PCB+GL ?

For my HE autorouter hack I have in mind to fork() off extra processes
so that all of my CPU cores can run separate autorouter instances.  As
HE has an unbounded run time I'm thinking that the main PCB process
should simply hang on to the UI to serve occasional display update
requests from the other processes, and to kill off the auto routing
processes on user command.