Re: gEDA-user: Newby Question on Symbols

> With gschem, I have got to the point where I would like to use hierarchical
> designs.  So I assume that I will need to use symbols.  Is there any
> guidance on this?  I have read gschem.txt.  But I must be doing something
> wrong.
I never forget some time ago, I volunteered to write down a Tutorial, and then some things appeared in the horizon, and I had to resign.

Please, could you write down a brief description in how to support hierarchical designs, so that the next guy that comes does not have the same problem you have now?.

best regards
Luis Miguel Brugarolas