Re: gEDA-user: Bug in fab drawing

> In both postscript and gerber output, the drill list on the fab drawing
> has the plated and unplated hole descriptions overlapping.

I see the bug, and where it's doing it.  I'll probably fix it sometime
tonight as it's not a trivial fix (it's a trivial bug, and the fix is
obvious, but not a one-liner).

> PS. I sent my design to Advanced Circuits yesterday... wish me luck!

Tell them you used PCB, and that DJ says "Hi!".  I was just talking to
them Yesterday at a trade show, and they were interested in how many
people were using PCB.