Re: gEDA-user: PCB search function

On Oct 16, 2004, at 11:41 AM, DJ Delorie wrote:
Did you know that Sourceforget sux in my eyes? I often had problems
with overloaded servers or "being under maintenance right now" in
the past with Sourceforget. This is annoying.
It's not my choice, but given the service they provide - for free - to
projects, I'm OK with them being slightly less than ideal.  They
usually seem to work fine for me.
If software were available to implement the same functionality, I'd happily offer to host the PCB stuff here. PCB has been extremely useful to me, and I'd love to give something back.

-Dave

--
Dave McGuire "Put down that trout!"
Cape Coral, FL -Gary Nichols