Re: gEDA-user: gEDA DLL hell

> > These suggestions are irrelevant. The message is: reinstallation
> > procedure doesn't exist and has to be written. Please understand
> > the message and fix the problem.

Heh.  If it's an urgent problem, and your friend is willing to pay for
a solution, have him contact Electroniscript:

http://www.electroniscript.com/

And they will be happy to provide support services.

Otherwise, things will be fixed in good time.

> I'll note, that the links download page a) does not have correct install
> instructions for many systems (there is no single package system,
> ldconfig is not universal, etc) and b) has no indication whatsoever of
> how to deinstall or install multiple versions.  I'm not trying to pick
> on links here, but rather to say that I'm not sure I've seen a program
> which comes with the instructions you seem to be asking for.

Good point.  As an aside, I am working on an "Installation HOWTO" for
the gEDA Wiki.  But, again, it won't appear today.  Give me a week or
two.

Stuart