Re: gEDA-user: PCB: Rotate in steps of 30 and 45 degree?

DJ Delorie wrote:
Is this feature planed for future, if not currently implemented?

It's not implemented, and we'd like to have it but have no immediate plans to add it.

Has anyone thought about doing a footprint rotating utility? Of course, it would lead to library explosion, but as an interim solution it might be handy. I presume there are plenty of issues that would come up... like pads landing at strange off-grid locations. And it would be klunky to use, since there is really no reason the schematic attributes should care about footprint rotation, but it would end up there all the same.

-dave