Re: gEDA-user: Re: Design changs required to mill PCBs?

> I always wanted one myself.  How that I've actually used it, I think
> the funds could have been better used on test equipment.

Yeah, I'm just drooling.  I'm a tool junkie.

>  It makes $33, http://www.33each.com , for a single two layer board
> look cheap when you consider all of the time you have to put into
> getting the boards produced.  Just wish someone would come out with
> equivalent multilayer pricing.

Unless prices have changed recently, the winners so far for 4 layer
are (for 20 in2 m/s):

qty1 : pcbpool $104 ea (6mil/12drill)
qty3 : protoexpress $153/3 (6/15)
qty5 : pcbex $158/5 (7/15)

myropcb and pcbfabexpress are close to those.  After that it gets
expensive.