Re: gEDA-user: home-made 4 layer board idea

> how about layer registration?  If the tolerances are out of whack,
> nothing will line up very well.

I think if the individual layers are accurate (or at least equally
distorted), lining up the drilled clad shouldn't be a problem - just
add two corner holes, drill them separately on each board, and pin
them to line up the boards.  I think this is an easier problem to
solve than lining up the etch resist on opposite sides of one board.