Re: gEDA-user: Schottky diode?

John Coppens wrote:
2) Only later I detected 0.35 on the seul site. (Google still thinks the
gnu gnucap site is more important, so the 0.31 comes out first _ I do
think you should eliminate the 0.31 or upload 0.35 there).

This version stops compiling when there is a problem with the
documentation tools. I had to go into each directory and compile the
model compiler and gnucap separately. That worked.

please send me the output of ./configure and the output of the failed build and I'll send Al patches to fix it.

-Dan