Re: gEDA-user: smd challenge board status - last step!

> > FYI: They still throb too fast to see (30Hz).  Those caps are not very
> >      precise.
>
>    Urrrr?  What's their tolerance spec?

They're X5R's, rated at 10%.

That board is going about 700Hz+, so they're 5% off, but I've seen
them up to 20% off when measuring them with my multimeter, not that my
multimeter is a gold standard either.  Keep in mind this is the
largest capacitance they can fit in that package; it's 0.01uF!

Note that the frequencies rely on the resistor tolerance too, although
every one I measured was dead on.