Re: gEDA-user: database driven component chooser - part II

Peter TB Brett wrote:

> [1] Is there actually any point in me posting detailed discussions of my ideas
> for improving gEDA?  It seems like no-one can ever be bothered to give me any
> useful feedback or criticism, constructive or otherwise.  At the moment, it
> feels like I'm pouring my creativity into a black hole, to be perfectly
> honest.  If people really do think, "Go away, we don't care," then I'll do
> just that.

No...I appreciate it very much....   I'm just not ahead of things enough
to contribute much right now...I'm executing a plan to create more free time,
but right now costs of living eat it all.  My development project to do
with TinyOS is teaching me c coding, so I will be better able to contribute
once free time is available and that is long range not soon...

I have tried to help some with software design ideas, but the facts are very few people
(who are active users even), commented tome about those documenting efforts,
so I take a practical approach now, and that must be widespread.

Those practical necessities of life must be the reasons for little reviewing
of programming work and future work ideas, but the work IS appreciated.

John Griessen
--
Ecosensory   Austin TX
tinyOS devel on:  ubuntu Linux;   tinyOS v2.0.2;   telosb ecosens1