gEDA-user: strange move constraints in pcb v20070912

I just do my first board with the current stale snapshot. If I copy a
selected line segment to buffer with [ctrl-c] the resulting buffer
sometimes fails to move to every place on the canvas. It behaves like
there is some invisible barrier to the left, or above. Unfortunately I
don't know how to reproduce this bug reliably. Sometimes the barrier is
as near as the current position of the object. At other times I can move
the line segment anywhere. Is this a known problem, or should I file a
bug report?

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak