Re: gEDA-user: first impressions on gaf v1.2.0

On Sat, 06 Oct 2007 21:45:56 +0100, Peter TB Brett wrote:

>> it fails to descend into subdirectories like almost any
>> file chooser does.
>
> The component chooser *is not* a file chooser.

Still, the ability to browse the library in a hierarchical way would be a
major step ahead in usability. The long, linear list of library
directories is a pain to deal with. Most of the time I want to see only
my local libraries. But some times I want to browse the systems libs.
What is the problem with using the hierarchical features built into the
filesystem?

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak